Yes, with the new information, our clinic is open for all appointments & new patients consultations. These include emergency appointments, regular/maintenace appointments of current Live Free Clients.
We have invested heavily in added safety measures, with no extra cost to the treatment price.
Chiropractic clinics are exempt from the Government lockdown rules.
Click here for more details.
Keeping you safeDuring treatment, our Chiropractors will wear:
- Mouth masks
- Safety glasses
- The contact areas of our treatment rooms will be cleaned thoroughly after each visit
- Room air purifier and filtration
- We will allow extra time between clients for cleaning in order for zero contact with others
- Radically reduce the number of routine check-ups
- Offer a strict one client in, one client out policy
In order to minimise client interaction, we will operate strict new rules:
- One person only at a time where possible (no young family members or friends. They may be asked to wait outside)
- 15mins between each appointment (for zero patient contact with anyone else)
- 2m distance adhered in waiting room, with added "sneeze protector" in place for our reception team
- Contactless payments only
- All clients must fill out a Health Questionnaire prior to attending